Concerning the writings of the disciple who Jesus loved
- ETERNAL NO BEGINNING lit. “in beginning”
- WEDDING CANA miracle 1 results disciples believing
- RELIGIOUS CONVERSATION Nicodemus he is intrigued
- OUTCAST CONVERSION Woman @ well in Samaria is converted and discipling others; after that others would seek him directly for healing John 4:46-54
- DELEGATION from the Father- Jesus verbally reveals in word and deeds his unique relationship with the Father and the delegation from his Father final authority in John 5:26,27 and all the implications. that abiding in the Son means abiding in both.
1 John 2:24